As salaamu alaii kumm wa rahmatullahi wa barakath,
Few weeks back bought some books…
a. The Prophetic Medicine
- By Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah [Tibb e Nabwi]
b. How Well Do You Know The Sahabah?
- By Maulvi Khalid Dhorat
- Brilliant book but this copy was a gift to someone.
c. The Travels of Ibn Battuta
- By H. A. R. Gibb
- This book is close to the real deal – translation of the ‘Rihla’ of Ibn Battuta and from the little I have read, its superb.
d. Tablighi Bayanaat
- By the late Maulana Manzoor Ahmed Nomaani (may Allah have mercy on him) compiled by Mufti Muhammed Roshan Shah Qasmi.
- I couldn’t miss buying this compilation of speeches of the great elder of Tabligh.
e. Fruits That Heal
- By Hakim Abdullah translated by D. Brahmi
- Not read fully as yet but doesn’t look too useful.
f. Leading Ladies – Who Made a Difference in The Lives of Others
- By Maulana Mufti Abdul Qadir written under supervision of Mufti Taqi Usmaani
- Brilliant Book – its a MUST HAVE for everyone esp. for women looking for true inspiration.
Wa alaii kum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakath